|show dates and fees||exhibitor requirements and benefits||APPLY ONLINE TODAY||add me to exhibitor mail list||hotel and rv info and directions||customer discount cards||exhibitor lists||photos of acceptable booths||make a payment on account|
We are a juried show so we must see 5 photos of your work before we can process your application. You must e-mail photos with your online application. We would also like to see a photo or drawing of how your booth display will be presented.
If you want to apply today, just click the "Apply Online " link above for our Very Last show in Las Vegas. Simply follow the detailed instructions in the online application form and e-mail us photos of your work.
After your application has been sent and is accepted you will receive a confirmation in the US Mail. Upon receipt of your confirmation you should make accommodation reservations for hotels or RV's. The hotel is listed on the hotel and camping link above.
All you have to do is apply online, e-mail us photos of your work and your booth to be juried, plus a $200 deposit . It's that simple. We will provide you with a first class Exhibit Hall. There will be a massive crowd of shoppers for our final show in Las Vegas..
The risk of bad weather is eliminated.
If you have a quality product that is priced right, you will do great with us.
Ten Reasons to add the very last production of "The Craft Festival" to your schedule.
1. Personal attention: Your needs will be taken care of by a friendly staff of working craftspeople and a full time promoter who is also a craftsperson. When you call or e-mail the office you will talk or correspond directly with Steve Powers.
2. Projected to be our best show in the last 10 years.
3. Our Main Goal is Your Success: We try and figure out and put into action everything that will give you the best chance for having a successful weekend with us.
4. Reasonable Show Hours: We don't drag you into slow evening sales hours. We know that you need energy for the next day. Our show hours end at 5pm.
5. Wide Aisles & Storage Areas for back stock: We have designed the show layout so all aisles are 12' wide so the customers can easily show. There are many large areas in the hall where you can keep backup stock inside during the festival.
6. Custom Selling Music: We play a custom mix of up-tempo tunes from the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. The sound is controlled for just the right mood. It is played from the overhead exhibit hall sound system.
7. Complete show Decorations: We don't just set-up craft booths and call it a show. We hang banners. We curtain booths. The festival staff spends many hours decorating the festival sites.
8. Quality Exhibitors: Steve Powers personally searches over 20 craft fairs each year in an effort to maintain a high quality event. Steve takes personal pride in his events because his name is in all of the advertising. The public expects a high quality event when his name is on the show.
9. Friendly Group of Exhibitors: It is a well known fact that crafts-designers who participate in our shows just get along better.
10. We spend 40% of all booth fees on advertising: Our advertising budget is $40,000+ for the fall festival. We get big crowds that are serious shoppers.
What you get and what is required:
If your exhibit space is a 10x10 then you get 500 watts of electricity included in your booth, if your exhibit space is a 15x10 then you get 750 watts. If your booth is a 20x10 then you get 1000 watts of electricity.
Your booth includes a city of Las Vegas special license paid for by Steve Powers & Co. Inc.
Your booth includes 24 hour security and a 7' high teal colored backdrop.
Your participation in the festival allows you to interact with the large crowd of shoppers at our final Las Vegas show.
Load in and Load out is very easy at Cashman Center with many door access points.
You will need to bring a dolly for loading.
We require that all exhibitors be in attendance in their booth 10 minutes before the show opens.
We require that all exhibitors build a complete professional three sided display.
We require that all exhibitors make the products that they sell. No buy and sell is allowed at the festival.
30"x96" tables are available for rent for the weekend at $15 each.
If you do not show up with a three sided booth (2 sides if you have a corner booth) , we require that you rent the sidewalls from us upon checking in at the festival. The festival staff will install side curtains for your booth and you will be charged an extra $50 for the complete booth.